div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Monday, September 14, 2015

Randi Lee's BOGO deal!

A very special blogger friend who's always full of pep and zest...I'm betting most of you know her already... is running a deal until September 22nd. And of course, I'm glad to help her announce it to the world!!!!

But instead of babbling  (which I love to do), I'll just cut right to the chase. Here's her promotion!


The Affected BOGO is Upon Us…







Author Randi Lee is running a buy one, get one promotion for two of her books: purchase a copy of Randi Lee’s “Affected” between September 14—22, 2015 and receive a free eBook version of “Snap! A Quite Quick Collection.” To receive your free eBook, e-mail a copy of your receipt for the purchase of “Affected” to: randi.lee@mail.com.






“Affected” by Randi Lee is available on major online bookselling sites, such as: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, kobo and Powell’s. Visit emotionalnovel.blogspot.com for more details.






3 comments:

  1. Tonja! You amazing woman, you! Thank you SO SO SO much for this post! You're so brilliant, and I'm touched :-)

    Thanks for starting my day, and this promotion, off with a smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your valuable Tidbits -